Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Recalibrating

Well, the #3 spot is kind of a pain: the top of the charts is pretty static and doesn't move around much... so I'm re-picking my numbers.  Originally, I just thought I'd move #3 up, but the whole system was lacking balance, so let's try #11, #33, #66, and #99. I'm hoping 11 is far enough down to be dynamic.

Since all the numbers have changed (and may change again), I'm tagging/labeling these things by their relative position.  I know my nerdy engineering side is showing, but from the top of the charts down I'm calling these High (#11), HiMid (#33), LoMid (#66), and Low (#99).  There-- fixed; if I have to change numbers again, at least posts will stay consistent.

...and I wanted to pick the numbers before the Billboard site updated, and with any luck Taylor Swift will be out of #11 next week.  Oh please god, no Taylor Swift.

No comments:

Post a Comment