Saturday, February 5, 2011

Lag

Yes, there has been a long wait for new content.  First, the free wifi around my place grew a password, and this changed my ability to upload and post... not impossible to overcome, but inconvenient.

Then, my netbook died.  Truth is: I do most of this work in transit, and I don't actually spend my free time listening to and writing about bad music (and, let's face it, most of this stuff is pretty bad)-- if it ain't done when I'm sitting around waiting, it ain't done.  I've done my repairs, but, since I don't upload and post as soon as these pieces are written (see: point 1), all previous entries were lost.  Another P!nk song that sounded just like the last P!nk song, but mopier; my first Katy Perry song, which brought new context to the term "pop tart;" and the actually pretty funny "I Just Had Sex."  I have no intention of re-writing these things-- one pass is all I'm willing to give those songs.

I've fixed the machine and the netbook is ready to roll once again, so there will be more to come.

Sorry about the wait.  I have a good excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment